Flexibility in application
Can be used on left and right thanks to symmetrical design. Suitable for doors of all materials.
The voltage range of 10-24 V AC/DC makes it suitable for a wide range of applications.
Easy and efficient installation
Can be used in the narrowest of strike plates – only 15.7 mm wide.
Seal tightness meets sleek design
Thanks to the radius latch , there’s no need for tedious cut-outs in the front profile edge.
Large product variety
The wide range of versions includes something for almost all requirements, including mechanical variants.
Convenient opening via radio
The optional radio receiver allows for convenient door opening via multiple FUHR radio access controls.
- Current type
- Operating current
- Closed current
- Mechanical variants
- Temperature range
‐15° C to +40° C
- Installation position
vertical or horizontal
- Continuous function
200,000 load cycles
- Voltage | Operating current
- 10-24 V AC/DC (42 Ohm)
- 11‐13 V DC at 100 % DC
- Voltage | Closed current
- 12 V DC at 100% DC (48 Ohm)
- 24 V DC at 100% DC (158 Ohm)
- Mechanical and electric version
- Symmetrical design with radius latch section
- Can be used on the left or right
- Operating current and closed current
- 7 mm for aluminium, steel and timber doors
- 8 mm for uPVC doors
- Latch section +/- 1.5 mm adjustable
- Mechanical unlocking lever
- Strong spring
- Feedback contact (connection type: spring clip), e.g. for access control systems
- Hold-open function – enables time-delayed door opening
- Free-running diode for protection against inductive overvoltage
- Profile-specific latch slides
- Replacement latch parts for low or high contact pressure
- Radio-controlled opening thanks to optional radio receiver for electric strikes
- Other versions on request
Certificates and tests
Our in-house tests and regular checks by reputable independent test institutes both in Germany and abroad ensure that we keep to our high quality standards.
- Tested according to EMC DIN EN 61000-4-4
- Tested according to EMC DIN EN 61000-4-5
- Tested continuous function with 200,000 cycles