Areas of application
Solutions for side and back doors
Optimum protection for side and back doors
Our side and back door locks provide cost-effective solutions for whatever level of door security you want. The robust locking systems are easy to use, long-lasting and reliable in operation thanks to their precision finish and high-quality materials. Our range also includes flexible retrofitting solutions to make your door even more secure.
For those who value convenience above all else.
- These locking systems lock automatically when the door is pulled shut.
- You’ll never forget to lock your door again.
- Can be upgraded with a motor for more convenient motorised opening.
For those who like to use a conventional key.
- The door is opened and locked with a conventional cylinder key.
- An effortless, tried-and-tested locking solution.
For those who want to operate their door with an external lever handle.
- These locks are locked by pushing up on the door handle.
- Extra security is provided with a conventional cylinder key.
Locks for retrofitting
Perfect for those who want to replace their locks or increase security.
- These locks provide lots of flexibility in length and spacing to meet all kinds of requirements.
- Available as key-operated or automatic versions.
The cost-effective solution, for a conventional level of security.
- Robust latch & deadbolt lock.
- Perfect for access doors and back doors.
- Conventional key operation.
Secure locking at multiple points
Energy efficient due to anti-warping design and long-lasting sealing
Wide range of products and variety of accessories
Robust and long-lasting thanks to high-quality materials
Flexible, cost-effective solutions
“Made in Germany” quality
Beautifully simple: Open your door at the push of a button.
- Convenient operation
- Symmetrical design
- Many different versions, including mechanical openers
A door’s opening side (also known as the hinge side) is crucial when it comes to increasing security.
- Make it more difficult to lever out the door
- Provides increased protection against break-ins
We’re happy to help.
Our experts are always on standby with tips and advice to make sure no questions go unanswered.
Questions? We’re happy to help.
Our support team is happy to answer any questions you may have about our products and provides you with sources of supply.
Looking for a professional? Look no further.
Find the personal contact and specialist partners for your region here.