Areas of application
Solutions for fire and smoke protection doors
Safety in the event of fire
Our range includes a variety of suitable and tested locking systems for use in fire protection doors according to EN 1634. We use highly heat-resistant materials to ensure your door stays closed and keeps you safe in the event of fire. The locks are also suitable for use in smoke protection doors.
Our emergency exit door locks with panic function are manufactured as fire protection models as standard. Optional fire-resistant versions are available for our key and lever-operated and automatic multipoint locking systems.
- These locking systems lock automatically with motorised opening.
- It’s easy to connect modern access systems, e.g. finger scanners.
- Many more connections are provided, e.g. swing door drive or alarm system.
- Motorised control can be prevented automatically in the event of fire.
- These locking systems lock automatically when the door is pulled shut.
- You’ll never forget to lock your door again.
- Can be upgraded with a motor for more convenient motorised opening.
- The door is opened and locked with a conventional cylinder key.
- An effortless, tried-and-tested locking solution.
- These locks are locked by pushing up on the door handle.
- Extra security is provided with a conventional cylinder key.
- Easy lever handle or panic push bar operation to ensure safe escape in emergencies.
- Available in key-operated, automatic or fully motorised versions.
Panic mortice lock
- The door is locked with a conventional cylinder key.
- Lever handle/panic push bar-operated opening from the inside.
Multipoint locking systems
High security in the event of a fire
Tested for use in fire protection doors according to EN 1634
Suitable for use in smoke protection doors
Wide range of products and variety of accessories
Solutions available for double-leaf doors and high doors
Secure, robust and reliable thanks to heat-resistant components
- Connection thread M5
- Secured at the top and bottom against being pushed back
- Faceplate versions
- Flat 20 and 24 x 235 mm angular or rounded
- U24x5 x 255 mm
- Stainless steel
- 45 und 65 mm Dorn
We’re happy to help.
Our experts are always on standby with tips and advice to make sure no questions go unanswered.
Questions? We’re happy to help.
Our support team is happy to answer any questions you may have about our products and provides you with sources of supply.
Looking for a professional? Look no further.
Find the personal contact and specialist partners for your region here.