Frame components for the system solution for
The FUHR system solution for functional doors includes a variety of locking systems and perfectly tailored strike plates. There are variants for use with rebated and flush timber solid-leaf doors as well as options for steel solid-leaf doors. You’re sure to always find the right solution for your door production.
The complete range also includes inactive leaf locking systems, panic inactive leaf sets for double-leaf emergency exit doors and a wide range of accessories, such as electric strikes.
Identical strike plate cut-outs for rebated and flush timber doors.
Adjustability ensures contact pressure and consistently seal-tight doors.
Suitable for use in fire protection doors as standard.
Tailored frame components for timber and steel functional doors.
Sleek surface made of stainless steel with ground finish.
Fast response to customer requests thanks to individual retrofit options.
For steel solid-leaf doors
- Flat 24 mm angular
- Stainless steel ground finish
- Suitable for fire protection doors
- Latch & deadbolt strike plate, adjustable, suitable for effeff electric strikes
- Strike plate type 4/10/11, adjustable
- Strike plate type 3, adjustable
- Strike plate type 8, adjustable
- Magnetic strike plate for motor locks
- Contact magnet for motor locks
For flexible use of strike plates type 4/10/11
- Type 4 magnet release for autosafe 833/autotronic 834
- Type 10 magnet release for autosafe 835/autotronic 836
Door espagnolette bolts
The inner 344K and 345K door espagnolette bolts are perfect for securing the inactive leaf of double-leaf doors.
- Various backsets
- Various faceplates
Door drive locks
The series 970 - 989 surface-mounted door drive locks are available for securing the inactive leaf.
- Large product selection
- Lockable variants
- Various surfaces
- Connection thread M5
- Secured at the top and bottom against being pushed back
- Faceplate F24 mm angular or rounded, stainless steel
- 30 and 45 mm backset